1. Each paper will requre one ADVANCE REGISTRATION by 27 June 2018. Please note that if your full payment is not received by that date, your paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
2. For students, paper co-authors (with one advance registration already), and general participations, only a BASIC REGISTRATION is required. The basic registration can be done between 4 July 2018 - 27 July 2018.
3. When registering, your participant code (PCode) is your conference acronym (CyberSciTech, DASC, PICom, DataCom, BDVC, CSC&CEA, CyberIoT, HISSD, EDCSTA) followed by your paper ID (the 10 digit ID number provided by EDAS).
4. For non-author participants, please use the acronym SPA and write 787 as your Paper ID.
5. Detailed registration instructions are provided at the online registration page: https://www.nishitetsutravel.jp/niccs/f812/
6. If you need an invitation letter, please email Prof. Klimmis Ntalianis at email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org) after you have completed registration with your name, institution affiliation, paper ID, paper title, and payment confirmation letter from Nishitetsu Travel to request for an invitation letter.
7. Please note that for each registered paper, at least one of the authors must present their work at the conference, otherwise their papers will be removed from the IEEE digital library after the conference.
If you have any questions, please e-mail them to email@example.com, with the full author names and paper ID (the 10 digit ID number provided by EDAS).