Distinguished papers selected from the conferences and associated workshops, after further extensions, will be recommended for submission and publication in the following prestigious journals or their Special Issues:
- IEEE Cloud Computing
- Scalable Computing and Communications - Special Issue on “Scalable Algorithms and Behavior Analytics in Cyber-Enabled World”
- Future Generation Computer Systems
- Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks
In order to be invited for possible publication in a special issue, please note that:
- papers must have been presented in the conference;
- papers should have been carefully revised and extended with at least 30% to 40% of new original contribution (depending on the specific journal);
- a paper can be submitted to only one special issue;
- only one submission per special issue is allowed.
Detailed instructions about the extended versions and the theme of the special issues will be publicized later.