Camera Ready Paper Creation and Submission
Steps for Camera Ready Paper Creation
- Create your camera ready paper (please refer to the IEEE Conference templates to draft your paper).
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document. The copyright notice has to be as follows:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6297-6/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6297-6/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6297-6/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Here you can find a pdf template of how the copyright notice has to be inserted on the bottom left of the first page. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Proofread and check the layout of the manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at IEEE PDF Express (conference ID 55231X).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- If the IEEE PDF eXpress check has no problem, you will receive your final PDF eXpress checked paper by email (and you will be able to download it at IEEE PDF Express).
- Create a zip file containing:
- your final paper checked by PDF eXpress;
- all the source files of your paper.
Steps for Camera Ready Submission
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org